Meeting C++ 2021
Meeting C++ 2021 | live Schedule | Speaker | Talks | Ticketshop | Sponsoring
Meeting C++ 2021 will be held online on 10 - 12th November 2021. The conference is hosted in Hubilo.
This years conference focuses on the strengths of an online event. It will feature not only various talks about C++, but also many interactive formats where you can learn about C++ and its related environment. The event aims at allowing you to refresh your C++ knowledge and learn the newest and best ways to write C++ in 2021 and beyond. The event will be held online only, with all things happening on one platform. You'll be able to meet and exchange with the world wide C++ community for 3 full days.
Instead of 3 keynotes the event offers an open conversation with 6 C++ experts in form of an AMA for C++. You'll be able to ask or upvote questions, while listening and learning from the best of C++.
- Tickets are available in the ticketshop
- Listing of all Talks
- You can register for a Student and/or Support ticket
- Sponsors are welcome!
- Meeting C++ 2021 runs under the Berlin Code of Conduct
Attending Meeting C++ 2021 online
A few words on how-to-attend. First, the link to the online event will be send to the email you've (been) registered with. Meeting C++ will send some more details about the event to that email, so if you don't receive these in November, make sure you're registered with the right email. You'll need to register then with that email for the event. Hubilo works best in Chrome or chrome based browsers, but FireFox seems to work also. In the days of the conference also conf.meetingcpp.com will forward you to the online event.
Top 10 talks for Meeting C++ 2021
These are the talks which got the best results through the voting:
- Program with GUTs
- A (short) Tour of C++ Modules
- C++20 Coroutines As An API Principle
- Breaking Dependencies: Type Erasure - A Design Analysis
- The foundation of C++20 atomics: The knowledge you need to correctly use C++20 atomics.
- My program was running fast six months ago. What happened?
- Exceptional C++
- C++ - The hidden pearls
- How to rangify your code
- CMake and the future of C++
Ask me anything C++
Gabriel Dos Reis
Trainings at Meeting C++ 2021